Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Tex Mex Recipes


I NEVER thought I would say this but Tex-Mex is becoming one of my favourite foods.

A great local Mexican caff and my sister's amazing black bean tortillas have converted me .... big time.

My sis is one of those people who don't cook much but when they can be bothered are amazing ...

... I wish she'd bother more!!

And I'm hoping that when I waft this collection of 75 unbelievably fabulous Tex-Mex recipes under her nose ... she doesn't read my blog! ... she'll be inspired to try them out ...


And invite me for lunch :-)

I do hope you are inspired by the collection as I am ... and if you've got your own fave Tex-Mex recipes do link them up at the bottom of the post ...



Chicken sour cream enchiladas ... Apples to Applique



Crockpot chicken tortilla soup ... The Blue Plate Special



Tex Mex shredded beef ... Calm Healthy Sexy



Huevo rancheros ... Cooking with Curls



Sweet chili chicken tortillas ... Creative and Delicious



Crispy south west chicken burritos ... Foody Schmoody



Baked fish tacos ... Kitchen Dreaming



Cowboy caviar ... Krysta Steen



South western chowder ... Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen



Fish tacos ... Melding Magic



Black bean and corn salsa ... Money Wise Moms



Fajita shredded beef ... Ms En Place



Taco Soup ... Oh Taste and See



Black bean and advocado salsa ... Purple Pumpkin



Pork carnitas with coconut flour tortillas ... Reviews, Chews and How Tos



Enchiladas beans and rice ... Seasoned Homemaker



Ranch style beans ... Taylor Made Ranch



Two ingredient South Western Chicken ... Yesterfood



If you enjoyed this post do follow me on Pinterest ...


Follow Mums make lists ...'s board Food on Pinterest.


More Tex Mex Recipes


10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Fish Tacos in your roundup of Tex Mex Recipes. And welcome to the "Tex Mex Lover's Club!" Better late than never. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very impressive collection, Alice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you for including my recipe for Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas! Tex-Mex is my absolute favorite, and I can't wait to try some of these other recipes!
    Amber @ Apples to Applique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my black bean and avocado salsa - love Tex-Mex! Adding another one to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for including Yesterfood in your wonderful collection, Alice! I hope your sister cooks some of these for you! ;)

    Thanks again for being such a great bloggy friend and resource. I hope you're getting a little extra traffic from being Treasure Box Tuesday Blogger of the Month. Have a great Tex-Mex Day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this special post with Full Plate Thursday and have a fantastic week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great collection of recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I grew up in Southern California so Americanized Mexican food is my bread and butter. I think it should be in everyone's meal rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great round up! Mexican food is not that popular here in Argentina, but it's so good!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your comments ... I don't get to respond to all of them but do leave me a link to your blog or favourite social media accounts so I can hop over for a visit ... Alice x