Friday, 15 March 2013

The Friday Baby Shower #5

Welcome to the Friday Baby Shower - I can't believe this is our fifth week already!

There were so many lovely link ups again last week including four mummies about to "pop" any day, so this week I am featuring them - Jordy @ Jordy Liz Blogs, Clare @ Accidentally Kle,  Jess @ Mum To Baby Insomniac and Sasha @ The Happy Baby Project.

Do hop over to wish them luck ...




Now, on with the party, with an added extra this week!
First, you can link up your recent pregnancy and baby posts as normal in the first linky.  

Then in the second linky list you can empty your archive and link up all and everything you've got on this week's theme which is Breastfeeding.  The idea is that week by week we can build a great resource directory of brilliant blog posts on specific subjects for other mums.

I will do a round up post every week on that week's theme and will share it at all the other parties I link to so your posts get as much visibility as possible.

To link back to the Baby Shower copy the code below and paste it somewhere on your blog ...


I hope you enjoy the party - do spread the love and visit lots of links and leave lovely comments :-)

Love





560361_Babies R Us Spring Summer 2013

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are featuring a theme each week to build a data base. That is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Love the theme this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee look at those lovely bumps! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know about the linky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, linking up for the first time - and just realised I put my "name" rather than my blog name in the box! Thank you for letting me know about the link and I look forward to reading through the other posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Karen, I'll update it for you - Alice x

      Delete
    2. You're a star, thank you so so much x

      Delete
  7. Also a first time linker! Thanks for getting in touch - I hope I've done it right?! Trying to see how I can get your Baby shower code/button onto my blog at the mo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up - Alice

      Delete
  8. I have no idea if I've done this right! But I have attempted to link up whilst breastfeeding so can i have points for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triple points definitely! Thank you so much for linking up :-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for letting me link up here - great idea and all sorts of interesting posts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for inviting me to link up. What a great idea. Have added my breastfeeding post and will look through all the others. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me. I messed up the links though. I first linked it in the wrong section. It's number 23. Then the thumbnail did not pop up when I linked it in the breastfeeding section. I am so sorry. That's what I get for trying to do things before my kids go to bed. They grabbed my iPad three times while I was trying to link it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry - I'll sort it out for you, Alice x

      Delete
  12. Thanks for inviting me too! I've been meaning to for ages but have been rushing around like a mad (nesting?) pregnant woman trying to get everything ready. Just working out how to post the link onto my blog but am looking forward to reading all these fabulous posts. Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up - great to have you here, Alice x

      Delete
  13. thanks for the linky have added a couple of breastfeeding posts x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your comments ... I don't get to respond to all of them but do leave me a link to your blog or favourite social media accounts so I can hop over for a visit ... Alice x